NOTICE AND TAKEDOWN POLICY
In making our research and website available to the general public ElderberryGuru, LLC acts in good faith. However, despite the safeguards that we may take, we recognize that from time to time material published online may be in breach of copyright laws or contains errors or omissions. If you are concerned that you have found material on our website, for which you have not given permission, contravenes privacy laws, contains errors and omissions and in terms of copyright law is not covered by a limitation or exception, please contact us in writing stating the following:
1. Your contact details.
2. The full details of the material.
3. The exact and full url where you found the material.
4. If the request relates to copyright, provide proof that you are the rights holder and a statement that, under penalty of perjury, you are the rights holder or are an authorized representative.
5. The reason for your request including but not limited to copyright law, privacy laws, data protection, obscenity, defamation etc.
Notice and Takedown
139-3 Joshuatown Road
Lyme, CT 06371
Upon receipt of notification the ‘Notice and Takedown’ procedure is then invoked as follows:
1. ElderberryGuru will acknowledge receipt of your complaint by email or letter and will make an initial assessment of the validity and plausibility of the complaint.
2. Upon receipt of a valid complaint the material will be temporarily removed from the ElderberryGuru website pending an agreed solution with the following possible outcomes:
The material is replaced on the ElderberryGuru website unchanged.
The material is replaced on the ElderberryGuru website with changes.
The material is permanently removed from the website.
5. If ElderberryGuru and the complainant are unable to agree a solution, the material will remain unavailable through the website until a time when a resolution has been reached.